SONOMA COUNTY TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS
- Local and Regional Bus Service (Fixed Route service)
- Local and Regional Paratransit Service
- Volunteer Driver Programs
- Non-profit Agency Transportation
- Private Transportation
- Transportation Network Companies
- Veteran’s Transportation Programs
- Provide a Trip Planning tool meeting the needs of Sonoma County’s older adults and adults with disabilities community.
- Serve as a one-stop Transportation Resource.
In 2013, City of Santa Rosa Transit staff received a New Freedom grant from the Federal Transportation Administration (FTA) and brought together key Sonoma County Organizations to create a One-Call, One-Click transportation resource. Now anyone in Sonoma County can call 2-1-1 and ask for “Transportation Information” to find the transportation option that works best for them. In 2018, the County of Sonoma’s Area Agency on Aging took over management of the Sonoma Access site in order to expand on this service. The site offers a trip planning tool and serves as a one-stop transportation resource supporting the needs of Sonoma County’s older adults and adults with disabilities.